Tuesday, November 10, 2009

couponing!

wow wow wow!! I think I'm speaking for a lot of people when I say this but, I wish I knew how to use coupons! I mean, I do but not as well as I'd like to!

I was just reading over a few blogs and dang, these ladies know what they're doing! I'm very envious!

Does anyone know where I could find a class or someone to teach me how to "coupon"? I would gladly pay for this very very useful service! I wish that I would come home from the grocery store and feel like I accomplished something great like saving all that money!!

I only have one request. I would need to do it in person, there is plenty of very useful information online and on blogs but I just have a hard time following "the steps" if I'm just reading them to myself. I don't know if that is how anyone else is but I would love a more personal, direct class rather than paragraph after paragraph of information.

Anyone?? Anyone??

Also, do you guys know anyone like this? Does it just blow your mind like it does mine?? I can't believe some of the stories I hear about people coming home with hundreds of dollars worth of groceries for 20-40 dollars!!! It's so amazing!


2 comments:

kendahl a. said...

I am really new to couponing, but I can't even tell you how excited it makes me to save $10! I can't imagine how it would be to save some of the money these girls are saving. I know there are classes but I don't know when or how to find them. Sorry! If I hear of anything, I'll let you know. :)

nancy said...

Sorry to blog stalk and what not but the Utah deal diva does class if you ten or more people. I would LOVE to do one too