Wednesday, November 25, 2009

it got me!!

So, I must say, I was utterly determined to steer clear of the Twilight Saga and I did just fine up until ALL the hype of New Moon coming to the big screen.

I've officially started Twilight and I'm LOVING it. I can't believe I was so stubborn and didn't read them.

Lol.. there is a good possibility that I'll be "one of those girls" that turns into a freak about Twilight. haha...

I'm looking down at my book and I'm on page 195 to be exact. Not too far into the story but far enough to know I AM HOOKED...

wow.. i'm so excited to keep reading.

4 comments:

jenny said...

welcome :)

kendahl a. said...

Oh NOOOOOOOO!!! It got you, too. I am sorry. :(

I just gave Shelb a Twilight shirt; you'll have to see it because it's possibly the cutest darn thing ever. EVER.

Anonymous said...

ah ha! I was just like you. I HATED all the Twilight non-sense. But now, I'm obsessed. OBSESSED! I hope you love it (and the rest of the books) and if you need someone to watch the movies with, hit a girl up!

P.S. my Twilight shirt that Kendahl got me is pretty much amazing! I'm wearing it right in fact.

Marquee said...

ha ha i love it! don't worry about being one of those girls... I am totally one of those girls.