Tuesday, June 3, 2008

scared straight.

phew.. we had quite the scare on sunday.
i was spotting and thought for sure that something horrible was happening.
well, we went to the ER and they ran a whole bunch of tests
and turns out everything was normal
but
they wanted me to go back in 48 hours to make sure that my numbers
were doubling.
i started at 6,000
and today i got the results back and i'm at
11,465
SO just about doubled!
that's fantastic news!
:]
hopefully everything is fine..
they're still checking on me and keeping a close eye on everything
but, i think i'll be okay. :]

that's myy prego update for the day.

everyone pray for me and wish me the best of luck it would mean the world to me.
love you all.

2 comments:

jayni & ben said...

That is scary be careful little miss mommy:)

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I'm verry glad that everything is ok. Good luck mama, baby and of course Nick! :)