Wednesday, October 29, 2008

things that must go...

*when you get your bowl, put the cereal in it and open the fridge only to find out that you're OUT OF MILK.


*the stupidest hair ever. it just so happens to be mine. i wish i never ever cut my hair.

*not being able to sleep because i toss and turn SO much.

*on the "things that must go" show, when someone says "thanks for letting me listen" what the?? they aren't letting you listen..they just do their thing on the radio and you tune in. hmmm.. i just don't get it.

*random aches and pains of pregnancy. ugh.

*figuring out what to do for dinner every night. we have plenty of food to cook but NOTHING sounds good?? how is that possible?

*cleaning up after dinner is made.

*fighting with your boyfriend only to realize that he's not fighting back with you at all.. you're just being a rude pregnant lady THEN feeling so bad you cry and say sorry.

*alcohol. seriously? just don't drink.

*never getting ready so you ALWAYS feel like a fat scrounge.. (this one is very "fixable" i could easily get ready.. i just don't.)


*when people laugh, loud about something they are reading or looking at but then never actually tell you or show you what it is..

*people who stop to talk in the middle of the grocery store aisle both with carts so it's impossible to get around them without going completely out of that aisle, down the next and coming back up the same aisle you were just on! it's like they don't even know that they've just blocked everyone off!


*walmart. i love walmart don't get me wrong but it is always so crowded! how is it that soooo many people can be there at one time with 8 kids (all screaming because you won't buy them something) and really get anything done?? can't you leave them at home?! shoot... save us all a headache. and ALSO, even though they have tons of registers and plenty of cashiers the lines are still sooo long! always! ugh.

*not being able to make a long enough "things that must go" list.

this isn't mine i stole it from another blog BUT it fits. haha

1 People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2 People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V.. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8 When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

2 comments:

jayni & ben said...

hahaha. I love it. But I hate Wal Mart too. I love that it has everything.. hate that everyone and their dogs are there. Ahhhh. I ran over someone's foot the other day while I was there and he got so mad at me and was yelling. I didn't know what to do besides say sorry!?! Ha ha.

Lisa Lance said...

Just because of my list. I will ALWAYS tell you what I'm laughing at. always.