Wednesday, December 3, 2008

today i'm 32 weeks pregnant!

Do you understand what this means??? i'm having a baby in EIGHT weeks?! whoa freakin' whoa.. it's still wayyy too weird to me.



Your baby is taking up more and more space in your uterus and weighs as much as a large jicama -- about 3 3/4 pounds. (Length: about 16 3/4 inches, head to heel.)
ps. i wish that they would compare the size to something normal! i mean.. i know what a jicama is but seriously? why would they use that random vegetable? (is it a vegetable??) gosh.. anyway!!! ON A LIGHTER NOTE!!! oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my goshhhh!!!

my best buddy Trisity had her amazing baby girl on November 28th and she's soooooo dang cute! i love her love her love her! We visited her and mommy and daddy TWICE in the hospital. I'm so happy for them.


Her name is Devlyn Taye Haleaka Rasmussen and she's amazing.

Seeing her made me cry. Everything is just too real for me and I was a little overwhelmed. Of course I realize that my best friend and I were going to have babies but it just wasn't "real" yet. Now, it's all too real and i'm soooo much more anxious to see my baby! :) I can't wait to meet you Miss BrynLee Cielle. I love you with my whole heart.

1 comment:

Christa Cox said...

yay for 32 weeks! thats so exciting!! im so jealous! my baby is a grape now....haha! yay for trisity and the wee one! she was HUGE at your baby shower! thats so exciting! ps...i lvoe the pink carpet :)