Thursday, August 6, 2009

heyyOOO!

we went to Chris Cagle last night! It was up at the Salt Lake County Fair. annnnd it was freakin' FREE!

yeah.. i dressed up!


and i look goooood. ;)


we had a blast! except the food was sooo freakin' expensive and gross..
I guess that's how they make money when it's a free concert!

me and nicholas.

ha, i think secretly i'm supposed to be a cowgirl! look at how CUTE i look! :)
okay, enough of the cockiness!

me and trisity!


we were soooo stinkin' close. i think he dripped a little sweat my way hahaha... GROSS! but for reals. lol i'm a snake and i can squirm and push my way to the front of every concert! we were touching the stage. i got to look right up at him. cute guy!

lol he's a little chubby now days.









ahhh!! i looove him.


We had a great time! i was so glad that we got the chance to go!




haha... there were 2 girls in front of us and every time i
WOOOOOO
ed
she would get SO upset because i was screaming in her ear! haha.. made me do it more. also, she was mad that i was bumping into her! who the heck does that?? just FYI chick you're in the front of a concert, you don't get to have that personal bubble anymore! lol... everyone's sweaty and everyone's scream in your ear ANNNND everyone bumps into you!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

kendahl a. said...

Awwww fun!

We went to the tractor pulls last weekend and this huge lady behind me kept getting mad I was standing up, but everyone else was too! You just want to keep doing it just because they're getting mad. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Free Chris Cagle concert? I'm SOO jealous! That would be fun.

Unknown said...

you look adorable in a cowgirl hat! I love it!