Wednesday, November 19, 2008

30 FREAKIN weeks!



baby Brynlee rivals a good-size cabbage in weight, tipping the scales this week at 3 pounds woo! go baby go! you're gettin sooo big! Length: about 15 3/4 inches, head to heel.

*side note* i must talk about my lunch today!! mmmm...
haha.. FIRST i'm in my car and i hear **womanizer womanizer oh you're a womanizer** woooo love that lady. i don't care how lame that makes me look i LOVE britney spears' music. love it. anyway! i drive down to the Italian Place and get a delicious sandwich which was delicious! and then i'm driving back to work and hear it again!!!!!!!! hahaha.. i KNOW i look crazy dancing and singing in my car but whatever. i'm me.. that's what i do. hahaha.

3 comments:

Kings said...

I'm right there with you...Britney rocks!

Holli said...

YAYAYAYAY I LOVE BRITNEY! SPREAD THE BRITNEY LOVE!!!

Christa Cox said...

yay for britney! her new cd come out tomorrow!! 12/2/08 yay lol whit i love your bum