Thursday, September 18, 2008

just call me....


the worst blogger ever mmmkay? haha.. i don't take pictures of anything fun. we don't do anything fun so i never have anything to blog about.. oh well, today i do. and it's a serious touchy subject and it makes me sad.

My best friend's sister in law just had her baby on Monday night. Supposed to be a great, wonderful, happy time right?? Wrong. She was only 24 weeks and 4 days (just barely 6 months). The baby came out 1 pound 9 ounces and that's sooo small. I really can't even picture it. I just can't imagine what's going through the parents head. Just worry and stress about their baby girl I guess. Her name is Hayvin Brooke and she's beautiful. My best friend shared a picture with me but of course, this is a private situation so I won't post the picture. Just know that she's sooo tiny but so beautiful. They have her in the Nenonatal Intensive Care Unit at U of U hospital. I can't pray for her anymore than I am now, so I'm just asking for your help. I know you don't know her but it's not hard to say a small prayer if you can. I would appreciate it so much and I know that Hayvin would too. She's got a long struggle ahead of her but she's got plenty of support and prayers coming her way. Hopefully she'll continue to get better and soon she'll be a healthy baby girl and can come home!

2 comments:

Kings said...

I'm sorry. I actually just had a friend back home lose her baby at 21 weeks. I can't imagine.

Lisa Lance said...

This one made me cry too.