Thursday, September 18, 2008

oh yeahhhh

I forgot it was thankful thursday. This time i'm extremely thankful for my baby girl. she's 21 weeks and 1 days old and she's doing great. Hopefully things will stay great and go well throughout the rest of the pregnancy. I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it if anything were to happen.
I've been having a nervous feeling recently just because of the fact that, Hayvin was 24 weeks. and Also, hearing that news from Jill, knowing that my baby is that old. :( I guess i'm just being nervous Nancy but can you blame me? This is such a scary time of pregnancy, i would have never thought so before, but now, i know it is.. I'm sooo grateful and sooo thankful that everything has been great so far. I can't believe I've been blessed with a baby. I'd put her ultra sound pics up if I could ever find a scanner.. haha.. someday.

No comments: