Wednesday, May 14, 2008

hmmm.. baby??

well.. lately, i've been feeling kind of sickk.. a different sick, a little weird. i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative which is fine. but yesterday i started feeling awful.. almost like heartburn, cramps and nausea all mixed together. i decided, if i really am pregnant and the home test didn't "pick it up", this can't be a good sign. as soon as i got off work, nick and i went to the hospital to get a blood test done. they put the iv in and shot me up with some phenagrin (spelling??) so my nausea would stop.. that just made me feel all drunk and dizzy.. i fell right to sleep until the doctor came in telling me that the pregnancy test came back negative.. again, that's fine.. i'm okay with that.. but what the heck is wrong with me?? i feel so yuckyy i just don't know what's wrong.. blahhhh.

1 comment:

Meagen Ridley said...

I'm sorry you're so sick girl! I hope you get to feeling better :)